Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
You Are Here:
to receive a text message or email when new bids are added!
Format for Printing
Bulk Copy Paper RFB
The City of Dubuque is seeking bids for its annual copy paper bid. Copy paper must be 20# white 8.5" x 11" ream wrapped laser quality paper. A specification sheet must be submitted with any bid.
A purchase order will be issued, and payment will be made for the entire order. Paper is to be held in the vendor’s inventory and released to City departments located throughout the city on an "as needed" basis with a minimum of 5 cases per order. Delivery must be made within 48 business hours of the placement of delivery request with weather conditions taken into consideration. Winning vendor selected must provide a monthly recap of paper ordered and delivered by location and the total monthly end cases of inventory being held that the City has already paid for. This information must be provided by second business day of following month.
Bids are subject to the following criteria:
1. Complete and return all pages of the bid request in their entirety.
2. No bid may be withdrawn or accepted after scheduled closing time for receiving bids. Any bids received after the time designated will not be considered.
3. Mailed and Emailed bids should be plainly marked – City of Dubuque Paper Bid.
4. State sales tax is not applicable to the purchase.
5. Bidder must furnish a manufacturer's recycled content specification sheet.
6. The bidder must specify the name brand and product number of each item being quoted.
7. City of Dubuque Policy is to consider purchasing goods or services from locally owned business located within the city of Dubuque when the cost of other considerations is relatively equal. Vendors located within the corporate limits of the city of Dubuque will be given a ten percent (10%) preference on purchases up to $500, and a five percent (5%) preference on purchases of $500 or more. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, along with the right to purchase copy paper best suited to meet its needs in relationship to the quotation received.
Please see attached documentation for additional details.
7/11/2018 10:00 AM
7/26/2018 10:00 AM
50 West 13th Street
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
8 am to 5 pm
Return To Main Bid Postings Page
Pay a Bill or Fine
Agendas & Minutes
Bids / RFPs
Code of Ordinances
City Services Guide
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow