September 4 through October 31st (weather permitting)
Sundays: 9am to 5pm
Monday-Thursday: 10am to 5pm
Friday & Saturday: 9am to 6pm
(as of August 13, 2018)
Unleaded 87 Octane Non Ethanol Gas: $3.559 per gallon
Ultra Low Sulfur #2 Dyed Diesel: $3.398 per gallon
* Fuel sales are only available during Marina hours
Slip Rental Fees:
$1.50 per foot of the boat (LOA)
* There is a 20’ minimum charge for daily dockage
* Daily dock fee includes slip rental, pump-out, water, electricity, access to private restrooms, showers & laundry facilities and securing docking behind gate.
Monday - Thursday: Free
Friday - Sunday: $10.00
* Fee only includes one 3 hour block of dockage per day
Seasonal Dockage Available - 30 foot slips only $1,860 per season
Please call office at 563-582-5524 for more details
* Free with overnight dockage or fuel purchase
Shower:$5.00 * Free with overnight dockage
* Shower fee is charged per person
Laundry (Self Service): Wash and Dry $1.00 each
* Marina access cards that are lost or not returned are subject to a $20 replacement fee.
Accepted Forms Of Payment:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash or Check made payable to the Port of Dubuque Marina.
All payments are due upon making your reservation or at the time of arrival.
Refunds will be granted for daily dockage fees if reservation is canceled 24 hours prior to arrival date.
Please call the Marina office at 563.582.5524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org